We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, January 15, 2011 @ 8:43 PMGot to go Chingay- two point oh
Since it ended at 2plus instead of 5, called mum for permission to go to the rehersal eventhough I was sick and wet the whole day. And I just got to know the place's near F1 pit. Ainah send me at block 813 :) i love her so much. They haven't started on anything for the past 2 hours there, except for taking photos. Well, we got the sticks where we wrapped it with umbrella , and it started raining when we were on the bus. Everyone and their songs made the rain heavier. Hehe, I also. Changed shoe to the kayaking one and ate again. I had two lunches in less than two hour difference. Exhausted plus not enough sleep. Chit chated under the tenting area just before I slept for an hour or more. Trey's multi-talented sia. Didn't make new friends though. Haha, we (Syahindah, Afiqah, Ramzan, Amirah) made lots of mistakes during the rehersal. For example, Ramzan was so confident that that set was the last partner set and he walked confidently while we posed >< and lol-ed along the way. Afiqah blur blur at this one point wherwe bumped to each other. Amirah was in a different row and we watched her every single mistake. Kekeke. There were new comers and had to revise the whole thing. Sabrina went home early hence we changed partner or whatsoever and paisey la, I walk infront :) hahaha since the CDC mobil decided to speed up, we had to run while doing hugahuga part. One contigent, Running, At night, With a stick. Others could have mistaken us for rioters. Walked outside and waved to everyone just before the last round. Syahindah accidentally splased water where it got to me, the most. And ofcorse others Ohhhhhhhhhhh, provide dinner. Oh yes. Labels: Fun, no photos :( back to top? |