We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, January 15, 2011 @ 2:50 PMKayaking!
Gathered with the 7 of them- Ainah, Darren, Faizal, Zhi Yao, Farid, K.ruddin. "Choap" the seats in train asap, except for Zhi Yao. Wooo, I was wide awake all the to Kallang. I saw 2 previous Sir's from special parade. We were separated into two groups, ofcorse with other schools. Including us, they were only 5 girls and 35 boys. K, all the girls malay and I made friends with Nina, and (forgot the name again). After changing, I was one of the first 10 to start and 6th to reach. yay, first jws :) Beside me was Haikal and Danish, they were much kecoh than me. Kayaked all the way to the other side while Farid and Faizal were planning to capsize me but failed. haha. Learned to do some things, and how to capsize. There were Zhiyao, Faizal, this small boy, and 4 others luh. They volunteered me when coach asked for a capsize demonstration. Everyone got wet, ofcorse. Ainah and I ate someplace while the rest ate at the underground passage.Labels: Fun, no photos :( back to top? |