We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, January 13, 2011 @ 4:02 PMSchool fun
Guess what I saw in geography? Worms coming out from bodies and 'other places' caused by dirty water. Mr Lin didn't play the video as it was too gross. Who's up for chiken wings, I know I am. What did I learn in home econs? Slogans, lots and lots of them :) Nokia, connecting people. Pw was when we started the "have a nice day!" In science, I just got to know we have "twins" in 2E2. Yes, "twins", go figure. Lastly maths, hyperbola! Your favourite.Labels: Fun back to top? |