We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, February 28, 2011 @ 10:05 PMTeevee.
"Its a beautiful night, looking for something dumb to do, hey baby, I think I wanna marry you, I see the look in your eyes, or is it dancing juice, hey baby, I think I wanna marry you" There you go, I passed my dare. Straight home after school. Oh Talking about school, kata monster bully me :( 246 home and yea, thats about it. Left home to spy on someone until Syahindah called to go back to school. Sigh, went back home feeling all depressed (hahahahahahahaa), and headed for school. Neighbour lembab ah nak kluar, so I left him. muahahahah. Friend fetched me as my batt died, for now. Art room for something for some monday which lasted for almost 30 minutes? Anyways, math teacher mentioned that she had something to do with focus test. So, I couldn't stay back for math. Planned not to stay back for that long. So I went home, again. HAHHAHA, I less than three hong kong, tolong... Ceritakan rancangan televisyen yang paling kamu gemari. Mengapakah kamu menggemarinya? Jika diberi peluang untuk menghasilkan rancangan televisyen kamu sendiri, rancangan apakah yang ingin kamu terbitkan? Jelaskan. Televisyen merosakkan akhlak masyarakat. Setujuhkah kamu? Jelaskan. 'How I met your mother ' Labels: Fun back to top? |