We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, April 6, 2011 @ 9:43 PMI forgot whats the word uh
Somboodeeee cycled to my house. Yesterday, I sang randomly in class "double rainbow all the way" and JP continued! hahahaahahha. fun loh, today disturb everyone with the song again. Also, he's climbing up your windows. hehe. Laugh too much how? Cry. I gave Hannah Jobros concert experience dvd. Real one okay. Cip yesterday, saw kak Maira and Dee :}I slept on jerry. Wow. Couldn't watch Dear John because dvd player does not accept thumbdrive. History supplementary cancelled i dont know why. Anyways, I have homeecons homework which was supposed to handed in today but my teacher gave me chance :) OK bye. Labels: Inhale love Exhale hate., neighbours back to top? |