We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, July 22, 2011 @ 10:09 PMTGIF
During mt, Cikgu Nadiah wrote '33' as big as she could fit the board. Talking of that, I just remembered I had malay homework, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. What was new was she gave out stickers to those who answered questions correctly. Was enthusiastic to polish my boots with the rest of the crew. Nyahahahahah. Cca was supercallifragillisticaspialadocious :) Heritage trip for sec twos only. I took an extra Ferrero Rocher which Prabu's mum bought for everyone.Dropped at jaypee, so I visited Belle. I missed her. On a side note, she got faster, stronger and her nails were sharper. Tsk, she is so cute! Tatatititutu as I have a curfew to follow. Labels: ncdcc back to top? |