We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, March 12, 2012 @ 8:36 PM12th Batch SNCO course
![]() ![]() Day one: In the bus with Siti Nurainah :P, Darren and Faizal. Darren goes to Sage, I’m Nekra, Faizal’s Carlisto and Ainah’s O. “I bet we will get half righted first thing as we are 5mins late, good luck guys” It was true, we did get it. Today was all about lectures. By tomorrow we must make a makan and drink cheer. Nekra was moving too slow. Anyways, do you know what does Nekra mean? DUDE, Isaac, Andy, Haziq and Maizurah was in my group as well. hahahhaha, tell everyone one things about yourself. I had expected what Isaac was going to say :) Made new friends while running here and there on the first day. Isaac BOS and Haziq was the IC. Labels: ncdcc back to top? |