We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, November 19, 2012 @ 4:36 PMAh Boys To Men
It’s too bad we didn’t take a single photo. Everyone was coincidentally in black, until we met up with Toh Chye Yeun. Actually I feel goth going round Orchard like that. Student pass wasn’t needed to prove that we’re students- well that says a lot. Seoul Garden-ed where we ‘lighted up’ the place. Checked out scape just for the fun of it and got lost. Well, we aren’t exactly the town type of group.HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED, WHY MUST WE SERVE? What if one day I signed on? hahahahahahaah maybe I would. Labels: Happy shopping, ncdcc, no photos :( back to top? |