We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 @ 10:53 PMUpdate of my wednesday
Quick update: Literature test tomorrow on "Shakespeare". My entire class has no idea on what exactly is gonna be tested on "Shakespeare". I actually raised my hand and called my teacher for more than 3 times to ask but he or she simply ignored or maybe didn't hear. But the rest of my class did, so maybe because I forgot to bring my books today? My mistake, but if really to ignore a student's uncertainty? Ok can. Nevermind, shall do cip proposal where the ic herself ain't coorperating. Usually I would be fine with all the tasks every graduating student is given, but it has been 42 hours of my phone not working. I just don't get it, compared to all my friends, I feel that I have taken good care of this phone but it suddenly decides to be a rebel. Aish. Chemistry is slowly making sense but I'm secretly dying in Malay. Boleh tak Kalau Saya blog dalam Bahasa? Karangan saya amat rabak Labels: study back to top? |