We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, February 8, 2013 @ 12:10 AMClass time- Chinese New Year mini celebration
Fortunately, other than the already interesting activities instead of Solo Reflection, powerpoint presentation or NEQuiz, 4E2 had an amazing session of Prosperity Toss. If I’m not mistaken, they called it a lo hei? Basically, it’s a tradition where a set of raw ingredients inclusive of salmon, vegetables, nuts, crackers and sauce are tossed in the air. So when you are throwing the food in the air as high as you possible can, you are supposed to say out your entire year’s main wishes.So while I was tossing with my classmates, I was all like, “I toss veggies up in the air sometimes, Sayin’ HEYYOO STUDYY HARDDD LO” Afterwards, we were split into groups and was assigned to design for total defence day. A kind teacher landed Syahindah and I an umbrella yesterday. So I brought mine today and it didn’t rain. ps; of my four years in jwss, I just got to know that school closes at 6 instead of 7pm on special occasions. Labels: Makan, new year, Umbrellas back to top? |