We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 @ 7:00 PMMonday came to soon
It’s literature and read fest week! Lit students had to present something- duh!And the topic we were given was to convince the school that Shakespeare had impacted our english. Btw, did you know that William Shakespeare had a daughter named Susanna? FUHHH thats me :P Oh, our Precision Drill Squad training just started today and I'm deeply thankful to whoever allowed PT Kit for our attire. Ok I forgot that we had a focus test on malay composition and had to rush to cca afterwards. I have a memory span of a silverfish. HAHA YOU KNOW WHY SILVERFISH? COS WE OWN THIS SILVERFISH IN THE CD ROOM & ONLY VISIT IT EVERYTIME WE REDECORATE THE ROOM. Labels: Everyone was so enthu, Makan, Umbrellas back to top? |