We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 @ 10:01 PMOperation smile 3/2/13
This was the only photo that I got hold of.
My classmates were involved in the concert for charity (cleft) and they’ve put in so much effort for this event (to the extent that they did their homework on the bus ride home). Just on the side note, my bag pulling my shoulders down and I was freezing because of the aircon plus getting caught in the rain previously. While almost everyone got taller, I didn’t find it reasonable to fall in with heels on after kayaking. Popped up my plain ol’ sneaks with Zhi Yao. Didn’t eat outside as I had to rush home for some last minute revision for focus test on Monday.
Labels: It's not the first time i heard that question., My bag was effing huge. back to top? |