We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, April 22, 2013 @ 1:08 AMInter class games
ok that’s enough exercise for a month.
Because Jurong West does not have sports day, we have inter class competitions. Oh yes, other than debates, cleanliness and best class, we have sports competitions. :) My class didn’t even plan for who’s participating. We just came as a class and played when we wanted to. I had a ‘C’ on my beep for the games held at the Indoor Sports Hall. When we made our way to the parade square for semis, my role was ‘WD’ which if i’m not mistaken was the Wing Defender! Well we weren’t playing seriously so I got the opportunity to defend for the first time. It wasn’t easy, at all.
So yes I have influenced my classmates to join the Eight. If you have been following my recent posts, you would have known that I have been slowly spreading this pose to everyone :) Nothing wonderful. I just thought that it’d be cool.
While the girls scored 9 goals for netball, the boys.. didn’t score a single goal. It was hilarious watching them form above. Even so, we continued cheering them on although we expected them to be exhausted halfway running. Hahahha yes, we are proud of everyone that represented the class or even attended to support. I observed that they were embarrassed to face us as they lost 4-0 twice. It’s okay because we witnessed the entire match! ahahahha
"Sports helps you to relieve stress.” the wise and humble PE teacher once said.
Labels: distraction, exercise back to top? |