We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, April 25, 2013 @ 8:17 PMJia you!
During one particular subject today,
I just had home cooked dinner by my mother and decided to write a short update. If you take a gander at my classmates, you’d realize that 90% of them are giving their all for the nearing exam(ssss). Me being me, I weighed my regular school bag plus hand-carried items and it weighed 6 kilos. Thus, I can fool myself into thinking that I’m regularly training my shoulder muscles and biceps. Imagine those days where I had additional uniform, boots to lug around school for three years.
come on brain, humanities is going to be okay! The furer is waiting for me to study him, so tatas!
back to top?
|