We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, April 19, 2013 @ 5:26 PMWild&Young outing (14 April)
It's two weeks to exams, a Sunday meant for mugging especially for graduating students. We are serious, but sometimes we need a day off. Actually, I’ve been giving myself a few “day offs” which I will regret on the day before Mid year exams. This aint any ordinary outing, it’s for a good cause. Oh yes, my hair was mussed as I just couldn’t get up from my bed at 5am okay. The rainwater that was attacking us from above just got sharper as the time passed. Thankfully, the clouds cleared on time and we got into our positions before the race started. Windbreaker was my savior for the day.
I have influenced one with the Eight-pose.
Labels: distraction, got nothing to do., I regretted so badly, Umbrellas back to top? |