We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 @ 1:20 AMNot uncontradicting?
Measuring from my unbalanced shoulders, I feel that my school bag’s mass is like the feather of lead. It’s a little too big for my gigantic-lilliputian size. I was never again welcomed by the silent noise of the young adults, who didn’t even roll their eyes towards my direction. It would be foolish to not be wise to assemble at the vastly unspacious parade square before the clock strikes 7.20am. Just like free robots, we automatically took out that thinly heavy object which provides so much knowledge to stare just for the sake of pleasing the unpleased. Those detestful emotionless stares hinting at those stupid geniuses to not ponder on the skyview surroundings and to focus on what they have in their hands. It is unopenly obvious that there’s an energy emitting icy fire from their triangular eyeballs.I noticed the bright smoke from a near far factory. It is peacefully harming the environment and contributes to our sick health. Complaints are constantly unfrequent but, are they taking any action or is it just unnecessary feedback? It is a pretty ugly sight. I guess I’m just unfortunately lucky because the usual stuffed air-conditioned learning corner is closed. The one other place you’d think is almost perfect for concentrating on your work is locked behind those rusty grey blockage. Well, I still have to control my ungrateful appreciation for the other days where it was pointlessly useful. This might put me into a dark light but it’s a positive distraction from the unhurried hectic month. Maybe writing might help prevent a motionless explosion, but really to think of it, isn’t there nothing much for a mature infant to worry? It all lies in the greatly un-fully-developed mind. Confused or confirm? Have a loving hate day, but for now, parting is such sweet sorrow. Labels: language back to top? |