We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, May 11, 2013 @ 6:55 PMSimple gift for Mothers Day
Mothers day nearing and out of ideas? Out of money to buy her a beautiful dress or just untalented to cook? Abstain from making a dish if she'd risk having a diarrhea on the night of mothers day. Design a simple card for the one who delivered you to this world. I’m pretty sure many out there have been doing this for years and years but hey, if it brings a smile to her face, it’s a pretty brilliant idea.Number #1: Make it BOOM, something that might catch her eyes. I chose pop-out cards even though I had no clue before this on how to create one. There’s an amazing saviour called google, use it.
Number #2: Her favourite color, new colors, colors of love. It doesn’t have to be a fantastic color match because after all, its the effort that counts. Get your paintbrushes, colored papers, color pencils, markers, crayons out. Let your inner-art-self to do the work.
Number #3: Oh if you’re showing your love only on Mothers day, EVERYDAY IS MOTHERS DAY. I understand sometimes that it might be a rough day for both of you, but try to keep your cool and still respect her.
Number #4: Now that it is decorated perfectly... Whats an outstanding card without a heartfelt letter? If the culture at home is not frequent with the “I love you”s, take this as an opportunity to remind her. Be down-to-earth or make it a hilarious one. Nothing’s stopping you from combining them both! Just don’t copy and paste paragraphs from the Internet. Write it from your heart because words are powerful tools.
Number #5: Give her a hug/ kiss/ tell her face to face. Spend the day with her and devote yourself to make her feel loved. Make her realize that she has raised her child well. It defeats the purpose of this manmade day if you had chilled out with your friends instead of mummy dearest.
Time to express your gratitude to your mum. Being a mother is the most important job in the world. I hope I’ve got you moving and excited to start. Have fun preparing to all the daughters and sons out there who has a mum. Well, who doesn't?
Labels: Inhale love Exhale hate. back to top? |