We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, May 18, 2013 @ 2:15 AMStuck outside
Have you ever felt that something would go wrong somewhere somehow? Shitty regret feelings, but know you can’t do anything to improve your situation? They say there’s always a choice. But not today. Today's my day because I'm currently locked out of my own house. Nono, not because I got kicked out or whatever. I just, assumed all will be well and mum would be home before I do. It’s shining bright here, there’s too many lights which is deeply appreciate tonight. Heh, should have visited town since ami invited. Ahhhh wasted opportunity. Eating at the jpark was the the backup plan with my classmates because mac didnt have enough seats. I am so lost right now I feel my burger and citrus fries and double choco frappe up at my throat. OHMYGOOOOSH THERE'S A RAT JOINING ME AT THE BUSSTOP WITH. It's like 2 meters away and exercising. Wow even a rat can run. Maybe this was all set for me, to witness the homeless animal and use it as a motivation to stay healthy. Cheh what am I talking about. It took me 20 minutes to capture one tiny tiny tiny tiny part of my companion. It wasn’t easy at all; weirdness overload.... Ok can a cockroach happily croosed over my shoes. Sorry, this one’s hard to get. Besides, mum’s here wheeeeeeeeeeeeeLabels: exercise, got nothing to do. back to top? |