We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 @ 4:56 PMDss finals
So I just had my first official exam in Poly and if I could describe it in one word is stress. Stress during the paper, stress 15 minutes before the paper. Well as usual, I would be kiasu and come an hour before the exam just incase anything happens. My classmates came 3 hours earlier and I slept while they revised. Honestly, I didn't feel a pinch of nervousness yesterday. To me, less than an hour was enough for excel functions. As I arrived in school and classmates clearing last-minute doubts, what was on my mind was where's our exam classroom? Stress I had no clue even with the help of the school map. The shutter bus was off service so we climbed uphill. And went up the back side of the building because everyone blindly followed one another. And even scarier, we couldn't exit it. Stress We ran and searched for the lift (information from other classmates) and there were two. Trusting our instincts, we went up the second one and found it! After all the running and sweat, we were only allowed to enter 13 minutes later. A lot of strange words on the paper. Stress. And halfway through, twice, my file hanged and I couldn't do anything about it. Stress. Called for help and nothing much could be done for 2 minutes. Ended 15 minutes early, what did I miss out? Stress. Rechecked my scenario manager and it suddenly doesn't work?! It worked JUST NOW. Then I deleted it and lost the Originalscenario and only had Scenariosolver. Stress. Changed and redid it. 2 minutes left. #error. Redid. #cannotcontainformula. Redid. 1 minute left. Stress. Times up. Compared answers. Stress. For wrong formula, selected wrong cell, misunderstood =pmt function. Stress. Get ready for a B. Labels: Stress back to top? |