We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, October 6, 2014 @ 12:53 AMCAT1 sucks
Other than the four hours of wait and annoying sound alarming us about the lightning, we finally got in the water!!!! Okay actually water plus oil plus leaves plus rocks plus my friend frog. We expected more to come but they backed out due to the weather forecast which predicted lightning for the whole day. I guess the ones who took the risk didn't regret it. Compared to the rest, they are halfway through their 3 star course or soon-to-be 1 star coaches and I'm just trying to rescue people properly. How do you even flip a kayak with your arm strength? The waves got bigger when we were paddling back but as the saying goes, "A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor". This is a quote I shared with my Oscar cadets and I hope it stays with them like how it stays with me. Ps; someone got boat license unfair unfair unfair!!! Labels: Fun back to top? |