We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, June 15, 2015 @ 2:13 AMRandom thoughts
A lot of athletes that I know are extremely satisfied with their workout when they feel the burns and muscle aches. A few studious friends do not feel that their study time is fully productive until their brains are tired at the end of the day. For me, I do nothing much and I feel slightly happier when I find marks of contusion around different parts of my body after a week of activities. What makes it more strange is not being able to recognize which activity caused it or was it just a mere accident. Woohoo temporary ugly tattoo.
Why am I blogging this? So that in 10 years time, I will be (inshaallah) looking back and laughing because by then, I would've experienced weirder things. Would I? What if my kids became weird too? Hello kids in the future world, Im 18 this year. This is the era where we blog/tweet/insta/tumblr and post our minds online.
What if:
I wrote a letter to my future children on my eighteenth birthday and only let them open on their eighteenth birthday?
back to top?
|