We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, October 20, 2015 @ 2:09 AMLove u loads
In-between the sarcasm, jokes, rants, I honestly thought he was drunk when he sent:"btw thanks guys for the fun during this holidays👍 best holiday i had👍👍" It's not that we don't appreciate one another, we do. It's that we have never expressed it. And it sounded so weird when one person other than me says it. I say "love u so much" when I'm in trouble or when they team up against me. Plus, as we have experienced enough camps to understand the power of timetabling, this was created.
It looks like an overly attached girlfriend who asks me for my timetable and created a schedule to meet because she cant get enough of me. It is.
Ps; the top of their curse lists now is babi and I wonder where they get it from.
Labels: adventure, Awkward, Eat back to top? |