We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, October 16, 2015 @ 12:17 AMNo pause
I used to hear it differently
Change equals to sin
But change is so inevitable
Change equals to taking a step forward
It means you leave your previous habits and beliefs behind
It can be as tiny as being more organised
Or having a different priority
This term break was 90% filled with a mandatory school commitment
Or I will fail it completely
Other than that
I no longer study or fill my days with teaching
(Maybe once or twice heh)
I chose to put more importance on friends
All these years,
CCAs, extra activities, camps, workshops, work 24/7
I don't dislike keeping myself busy with productive activities
I just wondered about all the parties, outings, meet ups that I have missed out
Fever once every fortweek
Endless cough and runny nose
Twitching eyes
Back aches
And a whole lot of yawning
I'm making up,
And I love it.
back to top?
|