We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, December 6, 2015 @ 1:56 AMPrank revenge
Three evil brains formed to plan a 10-step devious feline prank.Step 1: Talk about the growing number of stray cats Step 2: Get them to choose a canned cat food Step 3: Gavin to mix tuna and cat food on a plate Step 4: Prepare gopro Step 5: Serve Step 6: Talk about this "healthier version of tuna" Step 7: Suzana taste the real tuna that is easily identified Step 8: Record and watch them swallow Step 9: Control laughter & keep a straight face for the longest time Step 10: Bring in the cat food can And I got revenged. At Brandon's pizza party, they cooked maggie cos the pizzas weren't filling enough (LOLOLOL) and didn't let me cook. So as I was watching youtube videos, they offered me love letters wafer. I smelt it, suspicious, but still ate it- it was chocolate flavour omg how can i not? It was stuffed with cat food biscuits inside yay. I am a cat now. We are all cats. Let's wait till the video is compiled, edited and uploaded. :)))))) Labels: Eeeeeeeee., interesting, Makan, Mission accomplished, thrilling, You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |