We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, September 1, 2016 @ 3:12 AMUntouched
I've started to feel comfortable enough to jot down my true emotions and admit to things I used to detach myself from. That's why there are lesser blogposts and more journal entries recently. However, when I checked my viewers, there were 4 clicks on my blog today. Hmmmm, who could it be? Was it a friend from 2010 who still remembers my link? Was it by a current Friend that I hang out with? Was it someone that I'm never close to but somehow knows of my link?
This world has been amazing because my perception of it has broaden. Passing souls and mini giggles are the most important things to me right now. The change of importance of values has greatly impacted my decisions- and that's why my soul is satisfied. I may be studying in the same spot in school today and last year, and there would be a huge difference in the time spent. I now realise that it's not about the situation you're in nor the people around you, it's your attitude towards it that matters. Matters to who? You. Matters to me. Reflection is the easiest thing one can do at the end of the day of events. It has been effective for me and I hope more people do it too. there's a poster hanging on my bedroom wall "before you can change the world, you have to change yourself first". It's good.
Labels: invisible reality, Life is a test back to top? |