We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, January 12, 2017 @ 12:41 AMLevel-up 1.3: Mandarin- Grammar error
"Jin tian wo yao gen ni jiang yi ge gu shi" (Today I want give tell you one story)What I said initially was "Jin tian wo yao jiang yi ge gu shi" (wrong grammar) This was learnt through audio record from WhatsApp. Technology is Amazing. It allows me to practice even when I'm having a fever. Now I just put the fever aside to watch laoshu505000 on YouTube levelling up to get more inspiration and confidence. Another lingo used among teens is "wo pian ni you qian na meh" (I lie you rich take meh). It was used when I asked "zhen de ma?". Wow, people are really helpful when you're learning their language. When I show interest in this beautiful speech and culture, the knowledge and help keeps on flowing. No excuses man. Labels: language back to top? |