We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, November 6, 2010 @ 1:48 AM2am, no not that band
![]() When it's 2am and you've got nothing to do, just go to sleep. I sketch out zombie's and creatures inspired by that movie I just watched. I figured I should private my blog for only the people whom I want to view. It's too personal but no big deal who the fuck cares. I actually know the some who follows my entries. If you think Im talking about you, be it that way. One, you love Selena Gomez and we held hands, whoaw I wrote this. Another one, you know where I live and pepper spray emergency. Another another one, "Im thirsty", meoww to kitty. the anotheranother one, you like me, admit defeat. obvious the anotheranother one, my P4 best bud. ofcorseobvious the anotheranother one, can I just write you name, Jonah? well ofcorseobvious the anotheranother one, diary sharer tumblr freak. and well ootaao, chomel and bawel ala ding dingg. what awootaao, lazy plus shy to tag ass know what awootaao, hi boss im talking about you. You know what, hi chit, you chibai never update on me anymore all you care is too get into some girls' pants and take away her virginity and I dont 'tel' you anymore and thanks for forgetting me :] So dudes, dudettes, whatever, when its 2am, just go to sleep. Labels: Inhale love Exhale hate., Umbrellas back to top? |