We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 @ 11:21 PMLast training, of the week.
That feeling of waking up late, and missed my bus. Deja vu all over again.A person could actually carry 6 WMG in a shot. Too much to say, CAP. Go figure what it stands for. Rushed home to leave by 2. Im blur for no reason. Oh yah, bit my tongue when shouting out the timing. Owww. Full uniform was today's attire. And I just got to know most of my platoon mates were high high rank. Stripped at our places- just like uniform one. Long four ain't that irritating; actually cooler when marching in and out. Lunch with Hannah and Siti Nurainah. Hah, headed for the library to do some work. And I just got to know we had literature homework. Wow. I have to do some interviewing. Hmmmmm. Pen ink somewhere and washed most of it away. They lughed at me :( I joined in too, you had to be there. Their giggles were so cute as we tried our upmost best to not let it out, be as soft as possible. I couldn't find a suitable cerpen. Barbie was at Jaypee! She's tall and her pink dress was huge. Actually, we could go on stage to take photo's and autograph but someone shyyy right. Hah. Dance around as going into different shops with different songs. Dirty bit. Labels: Everyone was so enthu, Fun, ncdcc back to top? |