We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 @ 10:50 PMhello there,
It's a tuesday! hehehe ohsem day. Mum bought a cake for me, and my friends another. I did not walk to school alone yessssss! Maths test which includes of four chapters turned out easier than I expected. Plus, couldn't go for geog retest at 2e3 classroom. Went to Aisyah's for awhile and visited her cute hams. Celebrated at somewhere with 4 other ohsem people. :) Afterwards, studied at macs where I saw John. Okay my face smelt like chocolate flavor and uniform was dirty. Everyone else's also :P HI JP OWE ME PRESENT. ZAAAAAAA.Labels: Fun, My bag was effing huge. back to top? |