We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, August 4, 2012 @ 12:43 AMI can’t believe it.
I’ve grown with them since sec one. Gone through the trainings, courses, camps, tests, polishing, pumpings, scoldings, giggling, running, touching walls, parades, studying, more trainingss, competitions with my batch. Apparently, we never had games day. I will always remember the day i got my first lance corporal, which was way later than other UGs. We didn’t mind cause’ rank is just a piece of cloth. Now that we have advanced to become seniors, we try to be as kilat as our seniors.
My dream came true, to be in NDP :) Infact, tomorrow’s preview and I have yet to polish my boots :} Well, I just came back from crime prevention + school NDP training + buka puasa with them plus others.
BTW, hi stalkurrrrrrrrrrr.
Labels: ncdcc, You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |