We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 @ 5:26 PM19th Of September
First period: Surprise test on Unseen Prose and had to do both the poem and passage. It was a really surprise one. I assumed that we were revising on R&J today as I really have not touched that book in a while. Amath can solve it’s own trigo problems. What more proof do they need? Can’t they just trust the answer key. What am I blabbering? HAHA I’m just frustrated with myself.This Gangnam Style song constantly brings me back to aces day and CME project. Relieved that it didn’t open, but it was quite embarrassing as we’ve started our presentation. I’ve not started at all on my humans revision. And I just got to know how klutz I am. Bollix up my humans files and putting all the mixed notes under my desk. HOW SUZANA HOW. Labels: be patient., study back to top? |