We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, April 12, 2013 @ 1:14 AMCross Country 2013
Timah: Eh want do what pose?
Suzana: Eight. *camera man takes photo*
Timah: Wtf was that?
hahahah because I am a rebel.
Recently, my main posts are all related to NCDCC NCDCC NCDCC NCDCC. Through my updates on this uniformed group, I hope readers gain knowledge on this new organization. OK ENOUGH SUZANA. So finally after 5 consecutive cd posts, it’s time for a break. Annual Jurong West Seconday School event which brings us out of the classrooms. Plus, we were dismissed an hour earlier than planned. *praise the good weather and no delays*
Stationed at 7, the only water point in the entire run, Chong Han was with me. The NCC boys were boisterous but enjoyable to be with. When the truck came to drop off water, we weren’t surprised to find students who tompang-ed at the back.
While waiting for the hall of shame for those who walked really slowly, I blasted pompoms over and over again until it went flat. There was this group of defiant little ones who wanted to take a shorter route. Actually a few groups tried that but no I was stern :)
Sometimes we direct the public. troll. Seriously paiseh. Did you know there are pompoms planted in Chinese Garden? It’s a fruit I just got to know! Similar to an apple, just that it’s poisonous. So if I take a bite, will I be like Snow White? No, this silences you. It poisons your throat and you won’t be able to utter a word again. WHY WOULD THEY EVEN PLANT TREES LIKE THESE?
It’s the third cross country. And I don’t seem to have other desires than Macdonalds every year. I change like an eagle. Plus, we had to conserve our energy for parade later on. Long bus ride back to school. So yes, the next update will be back to my current favourite topic.
By the way, if you assumed automatically that I didn’t run and used my parade as an excuse, you are wrong. I ran to the tentage before any group started. Being late helps me stay healthy.
It’s the season of fishing; if you know what i mean.
Labels: exercise, Makan, melting, My bag was effing huge., school trip back to top? |