We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, April 21, 2013 @ 11:21 PMDouble down Burger @ KFC
Close to zinger, but definitely the largest burger i’ve eaten. Infact, I don’t think this is legal to be a burger! Don’t burgers have buns on the outer layers? Yes, this is the ultimate Double Down. This was introduced to me by a few friends. Some even doubted that I can finish it. Taking it as a challenge, Shazlina and I headed to KFC on a Sunday. Truthfully, I hesitated while queueing, afraid that half of it would go to waste.
You see how Shaz can fit it into her mouth while i’ve outstretched mine?!
Oh we damn right completed all of it (inclusive of drinking) in nineteen minutes. It’s not as easy to bite multiple levels of oily ingredients- 2 chicken, 2 turkey bacon, hashbrown, cheese. Plus, we ordered fries too. Do you understand how much this accomplishment meant to us? She told me that we should not force ourselves when we burped, and two times means we’ve over eaten. HAHAAHA YA RIGHT. I feel beyond satisfied even up till now.
Think you can handle it? Next up is Macdonald’s double black pepper flamer. This coming Sunday is waiting patiently for us. Anyway, what’s with the doubles? Half is cuter :)
Labels: Makan, satisfied, study back to top? |