We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, April 11, 2013 @ 12:00 AMLast rehearsal
Im gonna post these photos in the GOH 2013 whatsapp group and troll them.
These are photos from 2011 where I was still a lance corporal. Definitely this parade had tremendously made an impact on me. It was through foot drill did I realize the small but noticeable common mistakes. From here, I got to enjoy the company of camaraderie. Just last week, I bumped into some of them in HQ- Some have advanced to became cadet lieutenants while some disappeared. The rest who were also sec 2 at that time have transformed with me. We are back for more. There is a huge difference between these two contingents. There are benefits of SUPER KILAT GOH (2011) and GOH GOLD UNIT (2013). Haha even the nicknames changed.
Instead of just learning the special moves for the GOH contingent only, I observed how different sirs explain the foot drill. It’s really fascinating when you can differentiate the different style of teaching and controlling. I truly respect to those who are patient but strict at the same time. I have been trying to be that kind of leader for 5 months already and this is the right chance for me. Although I’ve passed out, don’t tell the rest that.
One of the advantages of being Suzana is that I am treated the same and no more screams of “Yes ASM!” is heard in this contingent. Being the 4th shortest man out of a contingent of 40 plus is okay la. As they confidently assumed that I was sec two, it wasn’t awkward to interact. When I was in their boots (lol), I secretly feared the staff sergeants with authority. I kept things to myself although there had been major problems with the contigent.
On wednesday, more of them found out my true identity as Jurong West was invited to perform our Precision Drill Squad’s 2nd runner up performance. ACSI is performing first thus they have lesser time to change to lunatic.
Ok I can’t stand holding the water mist gun too still for long, I need to let if fly in the air sometime.
back to top? |