We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, April 5, 2013 @ 11:39 PMSpeech Day 2013
Finally we were part of the Guard Of Honour contingent for speech day. Thank god for the amazing half an hour of absorption of Vitamin D. The weather has been uncertain for the last few days that we didnt know what to expect. Not much time was given for preparation and I wasn’t even there to conduct uniform inspection. Am I the only one without instagram?
USM and ASM with the supporting contingent. Can you spot me?
When water parade gets too boring,
Polo sweets parade is the new Jurong West’s style.
Sweets up!
UP!
Wrappers off!
OFF!
In the count of three, ask permission from whoever to eat up!
Permission to eat up!
hahahaha this is what you call cool SNCOs.
Amirah entered the school with new sets of polished boots. It was just when she passed out about a year ago and we took over. Last few moments left.
On the first day of NCDCC, this boy was merely above my shoulder level. No feelings of regret of constantly bullying him whenever possible as I predicted him to return them back once we reach our senior year. True enough, all the insults are shooted back at me and I have to accept it.
The rest of the photos are either taken by Polaroids or my friend’s phone camera. I find it retarded when I take a picture of the printed instax photos. But who cares? :) Uploading in next post promise.
Labels: Everyone was so enthu, Fun, Makan, ncdcc back to top? |