We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Friday, May 10, 2013 @ 11:35 PMThe past five days
Lack of proper meals = more junk food.
I throw my food up in the air sometimes, saying ayyyyyo catch with my mouth yoooo.
My nights at gekpoh/ learning corner/ library/ was often accompanied by patties, energy bars or those mini chocolates here and there. After napping for (supposedly 10 minutes) 2 hours on average, I continue my last-minute exam preparation at home just like every other student. My body reacts in a way that my hands would auto-snooze my alarm clock while I'm in dreamland. Every time I try to control myself from recharging my energy level, my time being awake wouldn't be as productive. So sleeping is good for you, studyholics/workaholics/game addicts out there.
They say lunch is the most important meal of the day if you striked out breakfast and dinner. So I’ve been skipping the most important meal of the day and repaying it with supper.
It hasn’t been as exciting as I thought it would. Animals need more love. Some of the arrogant cats seriously has some attitude problems, maybe because they are spoilt by other Singaporeans. On the other hand, I'm actually proud that the residents actually bother to take good care of stray cats.
Life of an Asian girl.
Labels: distraction, study, Umbrellas back to top? |