We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, June 27, 2013 @ 3:05 AMFamily.
If you think Im a retard, I’d like to introduce to you my family.
Who says you can’t snap pictures..
While rushing to find a seat,
While our parents shop and we were ordered to take a proper photo,
While teaching Farhan the art of mastering “that suzana face”, he’s a good student hahaah.
While our parents are informing us of the plans and timings for the day,
btw, I was teaching her the face to use when you want something at the bottom left photo.
While exploring unknown places,
While surviving on a long road trip,
While all the adults were gone and we had a hotel room to ourselves,
While waiting for free food,
“I want to be in the picture leh!"
Or trying to get the “perfect raya family photo”,
When we saw a friendly creature,
When we got the apartment to ourselves
After pleasing an adult to get us all ice cream,
When I tell them a damn lame joke,
Or as simple as sleep overs.
We grew up this way. And still growing. Eh, we think we powerpuff family okay.
This 3 ladies are the main Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup.
There’s also the boy version of them which are the 3 bros.
We have mojojojojo, princess morbucks and him.
And I just got to realise that I have neglected them this holiday.
Here’s a glass (of juice) to you for viewing all our asking-to-get-slapped faces.
ps; I need to be disciplined and start sleeping earlier. Rest is important suzana.
Labels: Fun, I doakan YOU SAYANGS, Inhale love Exhale hate. back to top? |