We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 @ 12:22 AMMy first skool.
Whats better than learning through experiencing it yourself? Nothing! I wasn’t really involved in the logistics for the first time. There were 3 activities: Games, Role play and Handcraft. The kindergarteners were so tiny I felt good. Hahahahah really mini. The most hyper one was Energetic Benedict. That’s what I called him. Though he got reprimanded byy his form teacher, I told him that it was fine to run around. We got comfortable with them till I just carried them as they were lazy bums. They’re actually intelligent but innocent. I tickled them individually (He zong, Peter and Balqis). I was caught off guard when they teamed up and started poking me everywhere. Dammit I had to control myself from squeezing their cheeks! ![]() Pui Shang just turned 16! She didn’t mind this project and didnt use her birthday as an excuse. She really enjoyed herself getting bullied by the cute boy. What did I contribute? I brought the necessary items plus a prop for the play. Apparently it was crowded in the classroom and only half of us could stay. While the rest were playing with paint, Education is a lifelong journey whose destination expands as you travel. I unconsciously influenced this boy antil he shouted “Jan from January. HAHAHHAHA, Jan!”. Labels: Everyone was so enthu, Fun, My bag was effing huge., school trip back to top? |