We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, February 16, 2014 @ 10:36 PMWhere have I been? #1:Bangkok
I’ve been doing what I love with the ones I love. Shazlina and I finally rewarded ourselves after a month of cramming things such as C6H12O6 or about the author of Mein Kampf. It was exhausting yet we kept pushing although we goofed off alot. Flew to the City of Angels during the “unsuitable” time, but hey, guess who still has 10 fingers and still blogging? I love it, adapting to a new environment for a few days and trying to blend in.Honestly, I wasnt prepared. Together with the friendliest taxi drivers who learned english, japanese, arab, malay and chinese from his everchanging 10 minutes teachers, Shaz and I picked up some basic words because we are ba and tingtong. The best times was when I imagined myself being Nak from the movie ‘Peemak’ when we transported to the floating market.
Successfully completed all the transport.
Air- Plane and MRT: Checked
Land- Bus, Tuktuk and Taxi: Checked
Sea- Peemak’s: Checked
Something new?
Passing items between your legs promotes good luck
Being extremely sweet helps with bargaining
Graffiti everywhere
Hotels offer free wifi
If you wave at strangers they will return the wave
The streets are always alive
The chip on my hand is my entrance for Bangkok’s MRT aka ‘Ezlink card’.
SAWADEEKA, MASUK DI PINTU, KELUAR DI TINGKAP.
Labels: Happy shopping, My bag was effing huge., satisfied back to top? |