We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 @ 8:55 PM4E2 to TB07
Kind of strange when you see your classmates grow and mature in poly when they were the exact opposite last year. Hmmm, I wonder if I had changed as well. It's hard to know, unless someone who had seen your past tells it right to your face. #tb07 is like 4e2 split into half. And the time spent with them is like a quarter of the 2 years with 4e2. Sometimes I'm thankful for the existence of Type A friends.
They say "Stress should be prevented to maximize productivity". True?
I disagree. The class works harder with that pinch of stress every time Alan opens his mouth. haha, it's like o levels every six months. But, with that something extra which is Sports and Wellness and external commitments, it's challenging my body strength. Apparently, it isn't as healthy as I thought it was. Plus, the first theory in ODAC was Knots & Lashing. Oh come on. hahahhhahaha. Darren's the only one who understands me for that 3 hours.
Labels: exercise, Makan, melting, My bag was effing huge., nerd back to top? |