We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, June 23, 2014 @ 9:49 PMExultant
For me, my materialistic infatuation started from sneakers. As I learnt to save my allowances and actually spend it, I realise money is meant to be used and not just growing slowly in the bank. But ofcourse, you can love more than one right? Well love is too strong of a description. I had a strange attraction to socks soon after. Those colorful fully-decorate ones that are hidden inside. Usually small ones as i use them 5 times a week. Except for one extremely thick, black, knee-high one for me at least I had since sec one, and I use it every friday for yes, cca. My collection faded due to wear-and-tear and I just let it go.
Recently, I finally have a not-so-strange adoration; just like quite a portion of the female population- jewelry. It started just before prom. And it is growing and this is a warning, future husband. Topaz. It screams class, peace and frozen. hahahaha yes, one of my recent cartoon crush,
Is this temporary?
Wise words from disney lyrics:
"Conceal, dont feel, don’t let them know... LET IT GO LET IT GO”
The best part about work was that there was this tiniest girl, taking a role of elsa and singing that part over and over while swaying around with all her might. And perfectly, I forgot to bring my jacket that day. So when the part came, I sang to her “The cold never bothered me anyway”. Well other than the fact that I was having flu. Shoo!
Labels: I dont know whats blissful actually., Inhale love Exhale hate., It's not the first time i heard that question., Life is a test back to top? |