We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Sunday, July 20, 2014 @ 1:40 AMUnpleasant
I've always thought that it was basic for human beings to feel empathy. I guess I'm wrong.Maybe you would see them give up a seat for an elderly, but was it sincere? Maybe they are the ones who has the largest network, but do they have at least one confidant? Maybe they are highly respected by their "followers", but are they over using this power? Power and respect has to be earned. On top of that, if you have good charisma and portray yourself as the one who takes care of everyone's well-being, it will be no cake to influence their minds and beliefs. And then comes the cunning side. The question is why? Am I the only one who can see their masks? Why do people believe and obey without having a mind of their own? Why is portraying others badly and succeeding in changing followers views satisfy them? The schadenfreude slanders. This is a general post not aimed towards anyone. However, if there are cases of unintended pain, it is my mistake and I apologize that the shoe fits. Labels: Inhale love Exhale hate., You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |