We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, October 22, 2014 @ 4:20 PMExperiments
Hello everybody and I mean the walls of this blog. Being curious is part and parcel of life and that's one of the reasons why we experiment! While many are seen experimenting on girls, sports, fashion or cliques, I still enjoy being that little girl who didn't read instructions well and screwed up her chemistry practical test. Ah the 2013 wonders of heating, popping and crystallization.
We started off with our safety gears aka personal protection equipments! Gloves were essential to prevent them NH4 from stinking our skins.
So maybe thousands of other youths have done this and we're alittle outdated but yaaaa. Were you trapped in a toilet with the only means of escape for the smell is a tiny window? Ya I didnt think so either.
After the 15 minutes wait we scrubbed off the pungent smell and replaced it with soft shampoo and conditioner.
Ps; HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY TO THE THREE OF US yay.
Labels: Eat, Fun, Happy shopping, I doakan YOU SAYANGS, Inhale love Exhale hate., IWMHBAF, Whatisfashion back to top? |