We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, June 16, 2015 @ 1:31 AMLeading a group is so awkward
Welcome to the polytechnic stage where you get to experience a lot of different kinds of camps.I am in my second year now but the role of a GL (group leader) is still very new and girl I AM SCARED DEEP DOWN. How to turn a boring game fun Our first station was about making shapes with a long rope as a team while we took away your senses (visual, hearing, verbal) and I didn't read the long ass training proposal details (oh why suzana why) but my lucky stars helped me out because I played this game in secondary 3 phew! Okay so the freshies were all blinded and muted except for the supreme leader in that round and instead of helping out my group, I went to entertain the other group with my mighty distractions. Before I realised, the other GLs had grass with them as they couldn't touch girls so they came out with their own weapons. One dude almost slapped me when I blew in his ear or something. And that was basically entertainment. What to do with extra time Surprisingly, our two groups were so fast that we ended early at the second station. It's good to have that teamwork but gosh we had 30 minutes extra and we with the help of the station masters, we merged groups and played the idk what is it named, "Guess who started the move" where 1 person is taken away and has to find out who starts the move that everyone is doing. And they were again, surprisingly good at it, can be Mediacorp's actors and actresses already.
How to remember names
You have a bunch of new friends going round introducing yourself and you try to mentally take note of every single of of it and its hard in the given time we had. And in the future trainings, they'll be like "Hey Suzana, remember me?". So I had such an intelligent plan. And the plan was to disguise my name so that every training they would get mind-screwed. It was a big fail, they figured it out eventually. My point is, its just hard to remember names so please gimme some tips if you have any thank you. (maybe I'm so used to having juniors having name tags on their uniform which is so convenient for GLs)
At the end of the training, made some lovely friends and I hope they learnt a little or two from this "teamwork training". It was successful due to those who came with an open mind and the organised and hardworking committee.
ps; the blue t-shirt is familiar isn't it? Labels: Everyone was so enthu, exercise, Inhale love Exhale hate., interesting, Mission accomplished back to top? |