We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Monday, August 17, 2015 @ 5:17 PMI chose happiness
"Finals in two days and I chose happiness" Yes, I am very proud of my video skills and quality of video (High Def WOOOO). This was shot for fun and memories before Nadira left for a year. There was too much food that I had to painstakingly select the 20% pretty ones. Since I like to make a list and write and record videos, I merged all of them and here it is. Labels: be patient., Eat, Everyone was so enthu, My bag was effing huge., new year back to top? |