We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, October 8, 2015 @ 2:32 AMFlaming nights
This is my every night.
It is my first holiday being deprived of my mornings, afternoons and evening. All I'm left with is the night and if I could, I would've chosen climbing. Even if it was for a few hours and travelling was inconvenient to everyone, we did it. They complain that my schedule sucks but we still hang out till the wee hours. Sleep is not the problem. The problem is the 8-10am battle with my body to stay still and sit straight.
I could not come close to imagining me hanging out in town to photograph or climb to my limits or join my friends drinking.
Not once did we "waste" the little time we had with each other to study. We all lived in different areas and if we were ready to travel far, it definitely wouldn't be to study. That's when our grades hit us.
Labels: adventure, Inhale love Exhale hate., Makan, My hair is short again, Outdoor love back to top? |