We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Wednesday, January 13, 2016 @ 11:45 AMThank you, hands
Speak with your
hands, Listen with your eyes
This is a poem that explains what goes on in my head when I
saw a Hearing-Impaired struggling to communicate with a hearing man.
There was only 30 minutes left to
arrive at my homeland
I had exceeded my curfew on a
weekend
As I headed to exit with a friend
I saw someone who needed a
helping hand
It was his hand that made
communication a can
Thankfully, I fathomed his
dancing band
The person on the other hand,
didn’t understand
If I ran, I’d be damned
My eyes stared as he signed
In Sign Language, I am half blind
“Fire extinguisher, school,
closed, mind”
What is this sign that is one of
a kind?
What if my vocabulary was too
confined?
What if I failed to get the words
bind?
What if I run out of time?
But, what if all I needed is in my subconscious mind?
What if I could start an easy
conversation?
What if I was meant to be at this
location and situation?
What if I could facilitate interpretation?
But, what if instead of appreciation, he feels irritation?
This debate in my head is causing
a laceration
My hands plead for communication
My heart wants to remove
discrimination
I have to put embarrassment into
elimination
My hands took a tiny step, I
signed “hi”
He didn’t respond, oh why?
Oops I forgot, he only listened with
his eye
Taking a deep breath, I did a
second try
The hairy man look down at me
His hands move like a hardworking
bee
My twisted face shows that I don’t
own a Sign Degree
He smiled, slowed down, and said
sorry
I smiled, hands moved, and
worries became lost debris
By and by, our conversation
progressed slowly
Both of us were in too much glee
As there is a merge between the
Baltic and North Sea
And that was how I met Leslie.
Labels: language, Life is a test back to top? |