We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 @ 11:07 PMDifferent lens
Unfortunate bodies who are given the inconvenient life challenge of myopia have to check their eye health once in awhile. There will be the process of getting new spectacle lenses, adjustment of contact lens degrees but also unnecessarily, design of spectacles frame and contact lens colours. All these fixes are either for pleasing your eyes aesthetically or literally.I too, go through the change in lens, figuratively. This semester break, I'm getting my third pair of glasses. No new activities, same interests, familiar faces, just with my new set of eyes. It is incredible, how when you lay back, start observing conversations instead of contributing ideas and views, and watch where it leads and how it is concluded. No longer do I have that strong urge to resist against an idea that I do not believe in. Especially when you are in an area where signal and data are hard to detect, it forces us to entertain each other without prank videos and snapchat. It is amazing, I love it. back to top? |