We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Thursday, November 8, 2012 @ 3:13 AMRush maybe?
Darren and I were rushing to go to school with Coach Zhi Hao, Shelly, Rain and the bus driver. Thankful we reached SG an hour earlier than planned. I got jet lagged from the 8 hour train ride, well it was my second time (considering transport to pahang). Phew, we were just in time for our briefing. Andy waited for us at the gate and the three of us checked our names and got the t-shirt. Well the ice-breaking games was new.At the end of “New identity”, we had to reveal our friend’s identity (most of them didn’t know who it was). Damn Ming Shu trolled me and was laughing their butt off while I had to say “Hi, my name is Ming Shu. I like Tofu, sausages and a pair of fish balls” Dammit. Labels: Fun, ncdcc, You think you do but you have no idea. back to top? |