We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao
History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom.
Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver?
Have a nice day stalkers :)
|
Light play. |
|
|
We can be friends (Click here)
Google me? HAHA miao History and the Tagbox’s all the way at the bottom. Anyone sweet enough to teach me basic html or how to use dreamweeaver? Have a nice day stalkers :) |
eminem says hi
SUZANA WHO?
Hi there little boys and girls, today we are gonna learn how to poison squirrels. But first, I’d like you to meet my friend Suzana ; Stranger |
Saturday, January 12, 2013 @ 10:42 PMCCA Open House in JWSS
If you still haven’t figured out what your interests are, this might be the perfect event to go to!
Ok why am I so friendly and persuasive? Just had a pop speech diagnostic test the day before -.- And I have a felling that I got the wrong format.
Anyway, I feel that it was a success for every UG as all the performances have improved compared to last year’s. Got to go around the school this time with mascots (who were melting inside), instead of answering parents questions at the booth as usual. Mac at the park with sncos plus ncc. GRENADEEEEEE haha
Labels: motivation, ncdcc, no photos :(, satisfied back to top? |